Creative things to do with your bellycast:
* Paint it to match the nursery or any other theme you choose (the options are endless!)
* Have guests sign it at your baby shower
* Inprint baby's hand and/or footprints
* Decorate with birth announcements, greeting cards, newborn photos, birth photos, siblings artwork, newspaper headlines from date of birth, etc.
* Write a favorit quote using calligraphy
* Make a bowl out of your pregnant belly ( this is great for newborn photos!)
Belly Casting Session Includes:
* Superior quality casting materials, providing a smoother, stronger, more durable cast
* Professionally trimmed and bound edges
* Sealing and priming to prepare for decoration
* Pampering for mom including bottled water, soft music, and candles!
* Dads are welcome to watch (or even join in the fun)
* Hands (your's, dad's, or siblings), shoulders, and neck can also be included in your cast!
* Sitting Time: Approx. 40 - 60 minutes
Email Polka Dot Plaster today to reserve your spot, email@example.com
AFTER CASTING YOUR TUMMY, IT WILL NEED TO DRY COMPLETELY FOR 24 HOURS. WE WILL THEN START THE PROCESS OF "PRESERVING" THE FRONT & BACK SIDE OF YOUR CAST. "PRESERVE" MEANS WE WILL USE OUR SPECIAL BLEND OF PRESERVATIVES TO CREATE A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND STURDY SURFACE THAT WILL LAST FOR GENERATIONS! AFTER WE PUT IN THE TIME TO SAND, SMOOTH, TRIM, AND SHINE YOUR SCULPTURE, IT WILL BE READY TO HANG IN ITS NATURAL STATE OR BE PAINTED & DECORATED. EACH CAST COMES WITH A BEAUTIFUL HANGING RIBBON TO COMPLIMENT YOUR PIECE OF ART. (THIS ENTIRE PROCESS WILL TAKE UP TO 3 - 4 WEEKS)